MRC is excited to be a part of this week’s DRI Drug & Medical Device Litigation Seminar taking place in the nation’s capital.
We will cosponsor the kick-off networking event at the Renaissance Washington D.C. Downtown Hotel at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, May 15. The reception will help set the tone for a conference that will be filled with fresh ideas and insightful perspective from world-class litigators.
The conference continues through Friday and features discussions and workshops designed to benefit leading pharmaceutical and medical device lawyers. Topics include:
- An insider perspective of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- The most recent and relevant U.S. Supreme Court decisions affecting how we defend our clients
- How, if at all, the presidency is affecting juror attitudes and decisions in our trials
- How outside counsel from different countries can work together with in-house counsel to develop strategies for cross-border class action litigations
- Strategies on how to cross-examine expert witnesses deftly
Meet Natalie at NAWL
MRC National Account Representative Natalie Baker Reis, who holds various leadership roles within DRI, will be attending this year’s conference. Natalie would love to discuss why firms with record retrieval needs are switching to MRC in order to avoid major embarrassment in the courtroom. If you’re interested, send Natalie a quick note of when you’re available.
Dates: May 15-17, 2019
Location: Washington, D.C.
View this on our event calendar